What is Vocational Rehabilitation?
WestBridge provides vocational counseling, training, education, transportation, and other support services to eligible persons with physical, learning, mental, or emotional disabilities in order to help them become independent and job-ready.
How do I get a job at WestBridge?

When we do have an open position, we will post the position on our employment page and on our Facebook page. To stay current with what we are doing at WestBridge, please Follow Us on Facebook!


Can you help with a situation at work where I might lose my job?

Our Employment Support Professionals might be able to help.  The fist step is to contact the Vocational Rehabilitation office at 828-586-4032 in Sylva and see if you qualify for services.  Tell them WestBridge referred you.

Can you help my high school student?

Yes.  We have a program called Pre-Employment Transitional Services (PreETS).  Call our office at 828-586-8981 and ask to speak to someone about PreETS. Or email info@westbridgevoc.org

My child graduated high school. Can you help them find work?

Project Search is a full school-year, internship work experience that may be perfect.  Call 828-586-8981 and ask for the Director of Program Services.  Or email info@westbridgevoc.org  More info at: https://www.projectsearch.us/

Can you help me find a job ?

Yes, our Employment Support Professionals are ready to help!  We have a partnership with Vocational Rehab office in Sylva so, the first step is to contact their office at 828-586-4032 and see if you qualify for services.

Tell them you would like to receive services from WestBridge Vocational and we referred you!

What counties do you serve?

If you reside in western North Carolina counties of Jackson, Swain, Macon, or on the Qualla Boundary (EBCI), we can help you.  

Links to 

Other Resources